Happy autumn people! Although, the first day of fall does not quite reflect in the weather or the color, I wanted to go ahead and make a shopping list of the must have fall colors. Now, you may not wear all, but that does not mean you don’t improvise. Take for instance, the beautiful synergy of pink, orange and red that would add instant drama to your outfit.I would totally ditch a ruffled midi dress over this one, unless it is by Yves Saint Laurent. did you guys get a chance to see the show@ Eiffel Tower? Anyway, back to the guide. You need these colors in your closet:
- Tangerine: From sweater to satin, tangerine is best for anyone who loves a dramatic look (ahem..me) Play around with color to achieve a simple look with a checked skirt or casual look with vintage denim.
- Yellow: Not a fan, but love to improvise and I must say, it was not disappointing. If you love the color, try it with a burgundy for a super fall look or stick to neutrals for a classy vibe.
- Wine: Love wine? Its my comfort color too. I spot atleast 8 out of 10 commuters in a wine color outfit. But, if you just throw denim, its not fait. Especially because the color is so rich and powerful. Add textures like houndstooth to instantly make it office appropriate.
- Red: The It color this fall. I don’t think I need to even suggest the way you can style this gorgeous shade. Although, I took a bold approach by styling with a multicolor stripe bag and lace up denim.
- Tan/Camel: This is my favorite color. It is classy, rich and you need just one statement piece to elevate the look. I opted for a patchwork bag from Mango.
- Pink: I think pink can be worn at any time of the year unless you hate it. I bought this dress from Urban outfitters. It is very boho chic with apricot patterns on it. *Hint: Fuscia is going to be huge in the coming spring.
- Green: Calling out the nature lovers, green is a major player this fall. From statement boots to casual knitwear, this color will be everywhere. P.S: H&M has a great collection of knitwear, so many colors and styles, get it before its cleaned up!